I Can't Stop Crying :)

So, this is the first time for me LOL. I thought maybe I'd just try this personals thing out to see if it works, haha. Well, first, or course -- no weirdos. That's not what I'm into.

So, a little about me, though. I'm cute and curvy and I can't stop crying. I have a good job that I like and tears are constantly coming out of my eyes. I like watching sports and having a few beers and it's not only my eyes but every part of my body that I'm crying from lol. I have brown air, I'm 5'4" and I think I'm going to drown soon because I'm stuck on the second floor of my house and can't get out because the tears have risen up to the baseboards below. I listen to most kinds of music and I like to go dancing and I think my body is filling with water, too, LOL because the tears flow both ways. I say what I think and I have lost all my belongings to the constant rising tide. I love going to the movies and all of my organs are enormous ducts that flood everything around me like the hoover dam of pain haha.

BTW you should be at least 6' and have a good job, no loafers. Don't live with your mom. Please, no penis pics. Please be an industrial strength wet vac or former sewage draining vehicle in search of an LTR. No sponges -- I don't have time for that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't u cry tonite....
Live Search Maps Cena romantica? Cerca il ristorante con Live Maps

Anonymous said...

I don't get it.. but, I want to....

Anonymous said...

Hi babe,



I am here with tissues, to stop your tears. I am college dude, with a job, and all of the above list requirement. Hit me back, if you want to, take care, babe,



sean

Anonymous said...

Hey how are you??. i like your ad very interesting
i am interested in hearing back from you... My name is Joey. I live in Brooklyn and work in midtown manhattan for an executive search firm as a billing clerk...im 25, have blue eyes, brown hair, dimples, nice teeth, good personality

Please get back to me here or you can im on yahoo - jmazzman1989
I would like to hear from you!!!

Thank You :)

JOEY